[Sca-cooks] Fascinating article on yet another eating contest...

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Apr 13 10:34:57 PDT 2008

There are books he can read and study from:
Eat This Book: A Year of Gorging and Glory on the Competitive Eating
Circuit by Ryan Nerz.

Horsemen of the Esophagus: Competitive Eating and the Big Fat American
Dream by Jason Fagone

The dvd is Crazy Legs Conti: Zen and the Art of Competitive Eating (2004)
Amazon says-- Crazy Legs Conti: Zen And The Art Of Competitive EatingHe
Has The Dream. He Has The Desire. But Does He Have The Stomach?Crazy
Legs Conti is an eccentric New York City window washer nude model sperm
donor and huge fan of the annual July 4th hot dog eating competition.
When he casually breaks the world oyster eating record in New Orleans
Crazy Legs decides to dedicate himself to fulfilling his lifelong dream
of becoming a professional competitive eater.Join Crazy Legs as he
travels across the country sharing his insights into the sport of
competitive eating working on his technique and striving to attain the
Zen-like focus and capacity of the great Japanese eating master Takeru
Kobayashi. Will Crazy Legs complete his journey from mere aficionado to
professional by avoiding the dreaded urge contrary to swallowing? Does
he have the eating prowess to ultimately earn a spot at the Super Bowl
of Competitive Eating Nathan s Coney Island Hot Dog Eating
Contest?Format: DVD MOVIE Genre: DOCUMENTARIES/MISC. UPC: 827058113090
Manufacturer No: 1130

Johnnae