[Sca-cooks] Beer sludge and Marmite Herbs and Spices

James Prescott prescotj at telusplanet.net
Mon Apr 14 10:41:23 PDT 2008

The Canadian version of Marmite lists:

Yeast Extract, Salt, Dehydrated Carrots and Onions, Spice Extracts

The Canadian version is significantly more runny than the old 'classic'
Marmite.

It is listed as made in England, so I'm wondering if they make different
versions in the same factory, or if the UK version has also become runnier
than the 'classic' Marmite.

Thorvald