[Sca-cooks] Scottish cooking

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 16 19:57:39 PDT 2008

Euriol commented:
<<< Woo! Another lowland Scot! I dare say that there are not many of
this. >>>

Yep. A bit like finding post-Viking Age Norse. Our own Sir Gunthar
being one of the few that I'm aware of. If you use the SCA as the
example, you'd think all the Norse disappeared as soon as they
started behaving. (ie: stopped being pirates and raiders).

One of the things I try to do is encourage folks to look at the
lessor done personas such as these two or the ones that 'Lainie has
so nicely written up in her article:
Som-Per-Ideas-art (16K) 12/31/02    "Some Persona Ideas" by by HL
Elaine de
                                        Montgris (known as 'Lainie).
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERSONAS/Som-Per-Ideas-art.html

Stefan