[Sca-cooks] Cookie Exchange (was Recipegate)

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 10:12:17 PDT 2008

I am interested.  But how about making two batchs of the same recipe?  One regular and one
using Splenda?  This way the diabetics and those on a diet can participate and be able to
taste test recipes that they could use in the future.

Huette

--- Elaine Koogler <kiridono at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure...my only request is that there be some that are ok for diabetics...low
> or no sugar and possibly whole wheat flour.  It gets really frustrating (in
> a good way, by the way!! ;-) ) to see so many goodies that I can't have.
> I'll figure out one and get it up shortly.
>
> Kiri
>
> On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 10:45 AM, <ranvaig at columbus.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > >LOL - methinks I hear a mid-year cooking exchange coming on!
> > >Christianna
> >
> > Mid year might be a better time for it.  The cookie exchanges mostly
> > weren't *Christmas* cookies anyway.   Is anyone interested?
> >
> > Ranvaig
> >

> --
> Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
> link will take you to my personal page where you can learn more about this
> exciting event...and, if you like, donate to help fund the conquest of
> cancer.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/