[Sca-cooks] Potrero War Welcome Potluck

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 06:57:07 PDT 2008

Actually, I've heard both stories.  I believe the second one, about His
Grace declaring war on himself may well be true...but as you said, only he
can verify it for us.

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will