[Sca-cooks] Answers to my contest

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 18:58:24 PDT 2008

Huette wrote:
> Suey was the first to enter and got 29 out of 40 answers correct.  Which I think is quite
> remarkable in that English is not Suey's native tongue.  Good work, Suey!  You rock!
>
> Johnnae entered a couple of days later, and being the research librarian and bibliophile
> that she is, she didn't use the internet or the OED and still got 40 out of 40 correct.
> Yay, Johnnae!!!  You are awesome!!! And the contest winner.
>
> Since Johnnae asked to have a piece of my husband's pottery instead of a Williams-Sonoma gift
> card, she will be getting a period mammiform costrel as her prize.
>
> I had thought to hold periodic contests in the future with real prizes.  However, with the
> disappointing amount of entries, I am rethinking this.

Ladies and gentlemen, I bow to you and Huette in particular! You are
cute Huette but the only I way I can ever beat Johanne is to hit her in
the knee which I never wish to do. As you say she is awesome.  I think
that very sweet you are giving her a prize.
You can never give me a prize because the mailing would cost you more
than the prize. :-D     No problem.  I just want to play to see what we
know and to learn more. Don't get discouraged lovie this is a wonderful
game. I love it!
Don't you feel that way guys? Weren't the questions super?
Suey