[Sca-cooks] Answers to my contest

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Apr 21 19:10:09 PDT 2008

Well the rules were to define the words or terms given and
 "Also, please do not use the internet [i.e. Google or Yahoo or some
other search engine] or the OED to find the answers."
That was later changed to " Okay, okay! I rescind the restriction on the
use of the internet and OED." Huette
Books were never prohibited, so I used books.
Librarians are taught by the way to go with guesses, but we also verify,
check, and cross check too!
That means checking up on our guesses. All my answers cited sources by
the way which is another
thing that librarians do. So according to this source or that source,
the answers are given.

Once the internet was allowed, everyone could have played using Google.
I am sorry that more people didn't.

Anyway I thought it was fun and a nice diversion from normal day to day
crises and assignments.

Johnnae