[Sca-cooks] contests

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 23 13:23:34 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
ranvaig at columbus.rr.com wrote:
>> I could just not participate in the future too-- that might even the
>> playing field.
>>

> The contest came at a bad moment for me, I looked up a few words but
didn't have time to finish, but I'd rather have you play with us and always
win, than not play with us if you wanted to.  Maybe the prize goes to the
highest score who hasn't won before.

> Ranvaig

Let's not assume too quickly that you are invicible . . . or a looney.
Maybe a no consecutive winners clause, but to bow out because no one can
beat you is a little silly, even if it were true :o)  Fair competition
requires all to give full effort.  I suspect that you'll find fair and
multiple people joining in some time again now that the gauntlet is cast.

pacem et bonum,

niccolo