[Sca-cooks] Lowest Cost for a reasonably festive feast & acamping event meal ?

jwills47933 at aol.com jwills47933 at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 11:15:55 PDT 2008

I think the best way to save some money is do as much of the preparation as possible yourself.? No prepared foods like pie crusts and bread.? That is how I do it.?

I personally dont like my feast price under $10, that way I know it will be a feast not just a dinner.

and I try to have as many people work the kitchen that I can, some with the pre-feast work and others with the day-of Feast work.
Fabulous Feast and still a wonderful experience for everyone help and feast goers alike.

Morvran