[Sca-cooks] Salt fish recipes?

Daniel Myers edoard at medievalcookery.com
Tue Apr 29 10:30:09 PDT 2008

Fish dishes are problematic for indexing, and I'm afraid I didn't
deal with it as well as I'd like.

If you search for a given type of fish (e.g. pike, turbot, sturgeon),
it should return some recipes.  If you search using "fish" though,
you'll get a huge list of fish dishes.

http://www.medievalcookery.com/cgi-bin/search.pl?term=fish&file=all

The search engine is a very simple one at present, and only keys off
a single word.  With a bit of work I should be able to add
functionality to deal with multiple words.  Maybe I'll work on that
this evening.

- Doc