[Sca-cooks] Favorite dessert?

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 19:58:22 PDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps <
dephelps at embarqmail.com> wrote:

> OK, so what is your favorite dessert? Period or not, just curious...

Just about anything with caramel. I'm not really a dessert person, but I am
a sucker for caramel... and tiramisu (how could I almost forget that!)

Favorite period dessert is probably gingerbread. I love ginger burn :)

I eat even less for sweets than I used to - easier to handle my blood sugar
that way, esp when dealing with homemade or restaurant desserts, where
nutritional info is not readily available. I carb count for my insulin, and
don't make desserts enough myself to really have a handle on the carbs in
them. Besides, I'd rather have french fries with malt vinegar, than a
dessert, any day :-D

Ilsebet