[Sca-cooks] Totally OT - Looking for Lochac

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 13:32:19 PDT 2008

Hello,

I have a nephew who has enlisted my help in a project. His school
class is doing a "Flat Stanley" project
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Stanley
and he has sent his "Flat Coy" (McCoy is his name) to me. I am working
on getting some good photographs of the little guy (a paper doll) with
things here in Atlanta but I would like to really surprise him by
sending Coy far, far away. To this end I thought "Hey, the cooks list
has people from all around the world".

So, if there is anyone here from Lochac who might be interested in
helping me out I would love to hear from you. What I would do is mail
you the paper doll and you would need to take a picture of it with a
significant "Landmark" or something significant to help him and his
class study geography and stuff.

Please feel free to email me privately if you would like to help out -
thanks for your time.

--
Serena da Riva
Atlanta, GA