[Sca-cooks] events & meetings at Pennsic

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 05:20:14 PDT 2008

Forwarded as requested, but also to other lists who might want to use this information...

~~ Katarina Helene

From: "Kayleigh McWhyte" <secret.scribe at gmail.com>

I thought perhaps this (message below) would be of use to whomever is
planning this year's Known World Scribal Gathering at Pennsic.

Yours in Service,

--Kayleigh

Mrs. Elizabeth Regnier
Artist, Owner: Archeress Arts
Fine Arts and Jewelry for Faire and Fun!
http://archeress.etsy.com
SCA: Máistreas Cellach MacFaoitigh
(Mistress Kayleigh McWhyte)
Barony Beyond the Mountain, East Kingdom