[Sca-cooks] ISO: SCA foodie in or near the Spokane WA

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 16:44:47 PDT 2008

Through a series of events I have been chatting with a
lady who is in the above listed area and sounds like
she is ready to play with period food and curious
about SCA events.  Im too far away, though I did
mention this list to her (not sure if she joined up;-)
as well as a couple of other websites (she liked mine,
its how we started on the topic.) I think she would
have a blast!

Anyone have a reliable contact?

In Service and Curiosity
Gwen Cat