[Sca-cooks] Night on the Town feast review

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 14 07:52:09 PDT 2008

I'm still to tired to post a critical review of my kitchen work, but the
buzz has been very good.

I was honored with a Silver Nautilus (A&S award) for making the cheese (5
kinds)  for the event.  I fed 96 people (with A Lot of help - thanks Olwen
the Odd...)

I've uploaded my documentation to google docs:

I've shared a document with you called "NightOnTheTown2008FeastBooklet[1]":
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcqsvv37_17hbvx79c4&invite=cttn5br

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
document, just click the link above.
---
Please pass this link on to anyone you would like.

Vitha
Lady Hrosvitha von Celle
Barony of Lochmere, Kingdom of Atlantia