[Sca-cooks] Wind-filled Fritters and research papers

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 19:20:34 PDT 2008

Cailte replied to someone who said:
> but it was
> somewhat based on the recipe in Martino of Como called
> "Bun~uelos rellenos de
> viento" or "Wind-filled Fritters".  Those are meant to
> puff up so they *appear* to be filled, but are actually just air.

Oh, air! I thought they might be filled with beans, with a name like
that!

<<< there were about 5 or 6 food entries out of 35 entries,
not to mention aldyth's research paper on bread, one of
two research papers submitted, so i think food was very
well represented. >>>

Do you think you could get aldyth's and these other two people's
contact info for me? I'd like to talk with them and see if these
papers might make good additions to the Florilegium.  I really would
like to give such papers a wider audience than just those who just
attend a single event, and have the time to read through such works.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com