[Sca-cooks] Smoking - help!

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 17:49:48 PDT 2008

I can't remember the initials for off the record. Anyway   I had to quit
smoking cause the MD's told me while in hospital, in November, that I
can continue smoking and kiss an oxygen tank for the rest of my life or
I can stop smoking this year and continue to kiss Pedro Pablo, my
husband. So when I when I do not act like4 an idiot PP supports me
totally but it is so difficult to not act like an idiot as smoking
addiction is more than drug addiction and non smokers as PP, my
husband,  really not do understand what we go thru to quit smoking  and
then ex smokers, like my sister, are so intolerant. Now that I have
stopped smoking  my friends do laugh cause my I adore smelling smoke and
find ways that they can smoke and have never taken an ashtray out of my
house, I invite people to smoke in my house. That does not bother me at
all but my situation is hell on wheels. The other day I was cutting a
tomato and could understand how one do that without smoking a cigarette!
Shit, excuse my language, but it was really hard to cut that tomato
without a cigarette in my hand!
    PP told me it took his father 8 months to act normal after giving up
and died on lung cancer. So when I don't act like an idiot for smoking
withdrawal  PP supports me totally but it is so difficult to not act
like an idiot as smoking addiction is more than drug addiction and non
smokers as PP really not understand ex smokers. He suddenly is so
intolerant when I most need him and his support so much.
     Can give me advise? I eat candy all day long and want to give that
up cause it up as ll do is gain weight. I am bitsy but my weight
increase cannot tolerate that cause as I do not have money for a whole
new wardrobe.
Suey