[Sca-cooks] Signing off

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Aug 1 22:14:11 PDT 2008

Prince Gunthar, Evil List Administrator, said on the way out the door:

<<< I'll be back in a
week and there had better not have been any wild
parties while we were away. I'll be checking my
crystal egg when I get back. >>>

Ooohhh. A crystal egg. Hmmm.

Time for a period game or two.
Maybe this one:
Marbles-art       (14K) 10/12/06    "Marbles" by THL Dagonell
Collingwood of
                                         Emerald Lake.

Or, I think some of these games could be adapted to use a crystal
egg... especially one that saves images.

Brothel-Games-art (34K)  9/14/07    "Brothel Games" by Master Brusten de
                                        Bearsul, OL, OP.

(Both of these are in the ENTERTAINMENT section of the Florilegium)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com