[Sca-cooks] Shop Green, but add butter???

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 6 12:05:52 PDT 2008

Dragon wrote:
> Susan Fox wrote:
>
>> Maybe because we're still sore about his using Cariadoc's work
>> without crediting him.  Yes, SCA people have memories for centuries.
>
> OK, for those of us who were not around for this... care to elaborate?
>

> Dragon

This is properly David's story, but short form:  They did a Medieval
show with silly costumes and on-set participation from Medieval Times.
One of the recipes was clearly from Cariadoc's redactions, available
online but not credited to him.  The Had Words.  The online page for
that recipe now gives proper credit.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-live/potage-from-meat-recipe/index.html

Selene