[Sca-cooks] Non-Pennsic SCA activities?

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 06:17:41 PDT 2008

> For those of us who can't make it to the "big show", what
> have you been up to that is SCA related?

Have knocked down a few items on my own A&S 50 list, part of them
accomplished for Poor Man's Pennsic XVI (Shire of Falcon's Keep,
Northshield http://www.falconskeep.org/PMP/index.html :  created and
taught two classes, created "flash cards" for the "Essentials of
Heraldic Design" class).

Can even document that I was there -- pity the reporter, he *almost* got
my SCA name right...
http://www.marshfieldnewsherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080804/
MNH0101/808040522/1980

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
SCA: (al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MikeCBaker at verizon.net
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen
http://wizardsdenblogedition.blogspot.com/