[Sca-cooks] OOP - recipes in movies

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 7 16:23:19 PDT 2008

On Aug 7, 2008, at 4:27 PM, K C Francis wrote:

> A friend had a party where they watched the Godfather movies.  For
> eats, he prepared the spaghetti sauce recipe from one of them.  The
> question was raised, are there any other full recipes depicted in
> movies?
>
> Katira

Ah, good old Clemenza. Good with a garrot, invaluable when you need to
go ta da mattresses and maybe feed 20 guys and he's a man who never
forgets the cannoli.

I seem to recall the timpania-making process depicted in "Big Night"
is pretty reproducible, if a bit elaborate.

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter