[Sca-cooks] Gunthar at Pennsic

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 10 13:14:57 PDT 2008

His Most Royal Highness wrote:
>We will be at Pennsic and heading out this Saturday. Please
>look for us in the Ansteorran encampment and say Hello. Please
>forgive us if we look a little harried.

Well, drat!  By the time this message was posted, I was already at Pennsic.
I walked by Ansteorran Royal every day and never knew that Their Highnesses
were there.  Makes me want to drive back to Pennsic right now, but no one
much is there.  (I've been home from Pennsic for about 45 minutes,
sunburned, dirty, legs tired.)  Wish I could have seen you both!
Congratulations to you!

Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com