[Sca-cooks] Honey - new book

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Wed Aug 13 08:33:04 PDT 2008

I've been following the recent discussion about honey with some interest.
Of course what do I receive in today's email from Amazon... a notice about
a book "Honey: Nature's wonder ingredient: 100 amazing and unexpected uses
from natural healing to beauty." Perhaps it might have more information.

Also, there is a lady in my kingdom that is in the process of translating a
bee keeping manual. She's taught a few times now on period bee keeping,
including a class at Pennsic. Here is the information from Pennsic
University:

Late Period Beekeeping
What did beekeepers know in late period? Learn about beekeeping as redacted
from period manuscripts. Taught by Baroness Olivia d'Anjou

Euriol