[Sca-cooks] kitchen tips

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Wed Aug 20 10:17:47 PDT 2008

Thank you.

I guess to me bland and vile don't equate. Most of the time I cook rice any
flavoring treatment to the rice is what I taste and not the rice itself.

As to the pre-cooking, makes sense. In the situation I was at Pennsic this
year, I didn't have the opportunity plan my menu until after I got on site.

On a personal note, I was always surprised when people choose to cook
Minute Rice at home for every day use since cooking rice on the stove top
is very easy. However, it seemed to me to have a pratical application for
cooking rice for large numbers of people.

Consider my suggestion withdrawn from the discussion.

Euriol