[Sca-cooks] Emergency food (was: kitchen tips)

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Aug 21 11:46:22 PDT 2008

My old Barony did a Crown at the last minute one year and they
used a site that was lovely and huge. It also had only one 4 burner home
range in a closet for
a kitchen. They charged $4 and told everyone to bring their own sides
and stuff
to supplement the meat being grilled in the parking lot. So it was the
equivalent of
a potluck with the meat being partially provided.

Johnnae