[Sca-cooks] SOT Former King/insult? was:Cooks within the SCA

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:28:11 PDT 2008

EASY THERE FOLKS

we are getting VERY close to the edge of courtesy ourselves .... Duke Michael of Bedford is NOT here to defend himself.

and before anyone gets any ideas ... yep ...  I know who he is.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

also lived at least briefly in (in no particular order) Atlantia, Caid, Calontir, Drachenwald, East, Meridies, Middle, Trimaris and West.  AND lived in Atenveldt, Outlands and Artemisia without ever moving.Jo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.