[Sca-cooks] Food Safety in the SCA

Avelyn Grene avelyn at greneboke.com
Thu Aug 21 21:03:37 PDT 2008

I posted yesterday mentioning that I taught a class at Pennsic on food
safety and that I would forward on the link to anyone who may be
interested.

This class looks at the very basic things you need to know to help you run
your feast safely and make your health inspector happy. The items in this
class are based on the FDA's recommendations for food safety.  Check your
local rules and regulations for specifics in your area.  Generally
speaking, if you follow this you should be okay.

The link is below:
http://www.greneboke.com/misc/foodsafety.pdf

Avelyn

--
Lady Avelyn Grene
Apprentice to Master Edouard Halidai

The Commonplace Boke of Lady Avelyn Grene
www.greneboke.com