[Sca-cooks] Subject: Re: kitchen tips

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 00:52:37 PDT 2008

I never put expensive foods on the first course because that is when your diners will be their hungriest.  I always put chicken and other fowl dishes in the first course.  Beef and other meats in the second course and fish in the third course because I can buy a lot less because by then the diners will be very full and will only want a bite or two of anything.

Huette