[Sca-cooks] Cookbook Collection Going to Penn...a question...

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 22 07:39:38 PDT 2008

I seem to recall, a year or so ago when I was going to be in SoCal and
wanted to see some books that the Huntington "owns", responding to the
director of the library that their practice of "protecting" the knowledge
was tantamount to book burning.  If no one can learn from them, why allow
them to continue to exist???

Thank goodness for the LoC.

Mairi Ceilidh

That's ridiculous!  Why have the documents if no one can use them!!  I guess
the goal is just to be able to say yu have them!!  Sigh.

Kiri