[Sca-cooks] Boar's Head

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Fri Aug 22 23:36:30 PDT 2008

Leaving to go to Hampton Court today.
The kitchens are open.
If he is there I will ask! :)
I am so excited to see the kitchens working.
I was there for their "Feast" in 1995 and it was such an awful
experience.
Jacket potatoes with butter and sour cream (really!) and canned cream
of mushroom soup.
However the hall where we ate was AMAZING!!!
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST
REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.com