[Sca-cooks] grains of paradise sources

Moramarsh at aol.com Moramarsh at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 17:58:56 PDT 2008

Many apologies, DragonMarsh did not bring enough spices to  Crown.   We will
be at Highland War this weekend and will bring over a  pound of Grains of
Paradise!

We will bring asafoetida, long pepper, cubebs, quatre spice blend *, Irish
meat rub *, both kinds of Saffron,
Red Saunders, galangal, cardamom, ginger in white and red, juniper berries,
brown & yellow mustard, whole nutmegs, star anise and whole vanilla  bean.

Did I forget anything?

If you want special orders set aside for you please contact us at the
website.www.dragonmarsh.com

Thank you for supporting our business.

Mora
Dragonmarsh

* Historical blends

Remember we always support the local guilds and groups. If you need spices
for a feast please send your wish list.

deal here.