[Sca-cooks] Book Request

Beth Ann Bretter ladypeyton at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 08:36:55 PDT 2008

I'm sorry if this is off topic, but some time in the last week someone mentioned a book about medieval feasts (natch), IIRC it was an overview book, not a period recipe book and it was published in 2008.  I think it was mentioned on Friday because I was home sick in the afternoon but it was definitely mentioned at a point in time that I wasn't at work which is the crux of my problem.

It sounded rally interesting and I submitted a ticket to my university's library in order to have it delivered to my local branch but since I was using the Orbis system remotely the request never took and I can't remember enough detail to resubmit the request.  If someone recognizes the book I'm referring to could you remind me?  I really want to resubmit my request and read it.

Thanks for your patience.

Peyton