[Sca-cooks] my dad

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Wed Aug 27 19:47:38 PDT 2008

You got it. We have our own versions of this going on, with various family
members. Good luck. We shall hold good thoughts for you and yours. Drive
safe.
Isabella and Daniel

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine