[Sca-cooks] A&S Seminary on feast planning, Oct 25

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 28 23:03:25 PDT 2008

<<< Seminary?  Is that where we learn how we worship at the altar of
the almighty god, Food?  So that we can become priests and
priestesses and show the world how properly to prepare for a feast
and venerate food?

Hu ... no, Selene, yeah, that's the ticket! :-D >>>

Hmmm. Don't these kinds of things require some virgins?  From
previous discussions I thought these were rather rare...
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com