[Sca-cooks] tilapia

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Aug 1 21:36:40 PDT 2008

Tirloch asked:
  > What do people feel about using tilapia for an event fish?

As an event token? Well, for a one day event it might not be too bad.
But for a multi-day event I think it might get pretty smelly by the
end. But I guess the gate wouldn't have to check very closely by then
to know if you were wearing your site token or not.

I think I've seen better ideas for tokens though.
tokens-msg        (42K)  2/ 5/08    Ideas for feast and site tokens.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-EVENT-PLANNING/tokens-msg.html

:-)
Stefan
--------