[Sca-cooks] OOP, but on topic: Bacon Dessert Recipes

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 3 11:56:47 PDT 2008

I've regaled you with reviews of dark chocolate bars with bacon in
them. I've even got a recipe for bacon brittle saved in my recipe
folder. And here are more...

Sweet Bacon Shortbread Cookies
http://www.theanticraft.com/archive/beltane08/blearymorning.htm

Bacon-apple reduction Caramels!
http://www.theanticraft.com/archive/beltane08/pommeetporc.htm

Bacon-Gingerbread House!
(may not be work safe : some gingerbread cookies engaged in certain acts)
http://www.theanticraft.com/archive/beltane08/speckschnittenlebkuchenhaus.htm

Bacon-Chocolate-Maple-Nut Fudge!
http://www.theanticraft.com/archive/beltane08/ohcanada.htm

And if you don't want dessert, here's breakfast
recipe for BaconHenge!
http://www.theanticraft.com/archive/beltane08/baconhenge.htm

And, not to worry, there is beef bacon for those who don't eat pork,
and vegetarian bacon for those who don't eat animals... so i figure
you can substitute one of those into the recipes...
--
someone sometimes called Urtatim