[Sca-cooks] NOT from the NY Times food section, but...

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 5 12:38:58 PDT 2008

Shark fin soup may be morally objectionable as they are usually cut from the
live shark after which the incapacitated shark is tossed overboard to drown
or be eaten.  To the fishermen who catch the sharks, this is likely a matter
of efficiency and more concern about their comfort than that of the shark.

Bear