[Sca-cooks] Non-Pennsic SCA activities?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Aug 6 09:27:40 PDT 2008

Scribble, scribble, e mail, scribble some more. Summer finds me
 doing articles for a variety of Society publications, serving on a
review board, and answering reference questions
on a variety of lists. Plus editing other articles for other people.
I think I may already have completed the 50 articles and book reviews
either published or in press for the AS50 Challenge.
I haven't counted them up recently.
For Pennsic, I did do a recipe booklet for HRM Tessa which I think will
be distributed
among various royalty at the Queen's Tea.
Working slowly on the personal website.
Knee has been extraordinarily bad and with my son away all summer, I've
been confined to home and local town
most days. I gave up trying to send something out to the Casa Baldicci
subtletie contest-- too complicated to mail
it out or have it taken.
My last event was in January and I really cannot say when or if I will
at another event.
(Oh and I helped research my husband's latest book also.)

Johnnae

Dragon asked: