[Sca-cooks] OOP - recipes in movies

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Aug 7 13:40:25 PDT 2008

I believe (I only saw it once, and that was enough), there may be a full
gnocchi recipe in Godfather III.

The play "The Belle of Amherst" has a wonderful cake  recipe in it. I don't
know whether the recipe made the movie or no.

toodles, margaret

--On Thursday, August 07, 2008 1:27 PM -0700 K C Francis