[Sca-cooks] Posts appearing multiple times?

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 8 07:28:30 PDT 2008

On Aug 8, 2008, at 9:41 AM, Nick Sasso wrote:

> [...]

No, I'm normally pretty careful about the "reply all" button, but I
note that your outgoing post, received once by me via the list,
includes both your personal account address and sca-cooks in the
"reply-to" area. When I hit "reply', as opposed to "reply all", both
addresses appear in the "to" field. I don't think this is something
being generated from my end.

I'm removing your mindspring address from this reply, so you should
only get it once. I'm not sure of this is the result of some setting
in various people's subscriptions on Ansteorra.org, or what. Certainly
it doesn't happen to everybody.

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter