[Sca-cooks] grains of paradise sources

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Aug 8 21:43:54 PDT 2008

Mora requested:

<<< Dragonmarsh   _www.dragonmarsh.com_ (http://www.dragonmarsh.com)
3643 University Ave
Riverside, Ca 92501

(951) 276-1116

Note :  Stefan's Florilegium-  please update the listing in your
merchant
spicer directory. You have a very old contact information. >>>

I assume this is the file you are speaking of:
merch-spices-msg  (44K) 11/17/07    Spice merchants. Reviews and
recommendations

Thank you for this updated information. I've now updated the two
mentions of this merchant which were in this file.

If anyone else finds similar problems, please let me know and I'll
fix things as soon as I can. This includes bad links in the files,
although unless the link is to another place within the Florilegium,
I won't know the replacement link. Many things like this are easy to
fix, but I won't know of the error until someone lets me know. :-( .
I hate to have a file unaccessible for sometimes months, before
someone lets me know there is a problem.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com