[Sca-cooks] Elderberries

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 11 11:07:18 PDT 2008

Lynn the Inquisitive asked:

<<< Has anyone had experience with doing things with wild
elderberries? All
suggestions and recipes would be appreciated.

I'm also interested in hearing your experiences in the picking and stem
removal of the berries. >>>

We just had a recent thread on elderberries on this list this last
May and/or June.  You might want to check the list archives for this.

While I don't have a file in the Florlegium specifically on
elderberries, if you will go to the search on the top page of the
site, you will find the search engine. Plug "elderberries" into the
search engine there and you will get about 50 hits on recipes and
messages about elderflowers.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas