[Sca-cooks] Offboard/Onboard/court bored? in Trimaris

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 11 13:39:32 PDT 2008

To the best of my knowledge, current practice in Trimaris has a site fee
that includes camping; some sites have a separate charge for cabins(reserved
in advance only) but others are first come first served for cabin space.
Feast has always been a separate charge, I only remember one time it was
included,(a local event in a different part of the kingdom we used to live
in)  and we ran into the planning for enough people parts, we had enough
food for everyone that showed up, but the autocrat kept changing her mind as
to how many people that was supposed to be, and drove Dan and I round the
bend, and we haven't done more than help out at a feast since.
The charge for feast includes lunch and dinner on Saturday, sometimes
breakfast on Sunday. In Oldenfeld we often have a traveler's fare for
whoever shows up on Friday night, as people from outside this immediate area
have usually driven 3+ hours to get here. Many other events do this too.
That's Trimaris.
YIS
Isabella de la Gryffin
Oldenfeld, Trimaris
Tallahassee, FL

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine