[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Camp Cooking

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Wed Aug 13 06:48:41 PDT 2008

Now see, if you just didn't have to go win a Crown ;)

I was fairly busy with many things as well and only got to three other
cooking related classes and two sewing classes. I did retain for the Khan &
Khatun of AEthelmearc at the state dinner... I was very honored they asked
me to retain for them during that activity. I was always curious how the
state dinner was done, now I had an opportunity to see it first hand!

Euriol