[Sca-cooks] Searching for Kingdom With Japanese Prince

Solveig Throndardottir nostrand at acm.org
Thu Aug 14 07:30:49 PDT 2008

Noble Cousins!

Greetings from Solveig! I am looking for the head cook for the
forthcoming coronation of a Japanese sovereign. He approached me at
Pennsic while I was enroute to someplace or other. I was hoping that
he would come by my encampment, but I guess that he was too busy. I
hope to chat with him as soon as convenient for him. Incidentally,
some of the kingdoms do not advertise the identities of their royalty
on their web page, so I can not easily find this information for
myself. Thus, my enquiry here. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Your Humble Servant
Solveig Throndardottir
Amateur Scholar