[Sca-cooks] Boar's head

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:38:24 PDT 2008

> If Gunthar is the current king, make sure the boar's
> head is not just for show, because he WILL want to eat it.

Did I? I mean I don't doubt that I did! I just don't remember
that part. I do recall being called into the kitchen to carve
a spit roasted pig.

I'm sure I would go ahead and eat parts of the head,
especially the cheeks and such. Although I still won't
eat brains. I'd even be tempted to gnaw on the eyeball
if only to watch poor Elizabeth go screaming from the
room.

>(Only time I've ever had to tell my sovereign "No.")

Trust me, it's not the only time I get told "No".

> Talana

Gunthar