[Sca-cooks] kitchen tips

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Aug 21 08:52:50 PDT 2008

Well, it may well depend on the group you're working with, also. One
group I play with fairly often requires EVERYONE, no exceptions, to
pay site and feast fees. I was somewhat amused, at the end of one
event, to discover that, as Head Cook, I had only eaten what I needed
to taste the various foods- after cooking it all day, the last thing I
want to do is eat the stuff ;-) OTOH, the shot of Scotch a friend gave
me at the end of the day helped quite a bit ;-)