[Sca-cooks] kitchen tips

edoard at medievalcookery.com edoard at medievalcookery.com
Thu Aug 21 09:05:52 PDT 2008

Given the amount of my own money that I usually end up putting into a
feast (generally close to $100), along with the fact that I don't get
outside of the kitchen and that the only part of feast I eat is what's
left over, I'd be really put out to be asked to pay for site and/or
feast.

I see it as something akin to asking an usher to pay to get into the
movie theater.

- Doc