[Sca-cooks] Subject: Re: kitchen tips

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Thu Aug 21 13:55:43 PDT 2008

The thing is I'm not a big "seafood" lover. I'll usually eat beef, pork on
chicken over any type of seafood. A few years back I was involved in a
"virtual feast" where each of the participants posted a recipe for a
particular dish. I was given the seafood dish since I was the only one who
really served seafood at a feast.

Euriol