[Sca-cooks] Cooks within the SCA

Greg Wardlaw rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 21 16:26:11 PDT 2008

And if it is who I think,... Well he is that much of an ass.  The biggest kicker is that he is an extraordinary cook.  His feasts always sell out, and from what I hear are freaking incredible... Still doesn't make it ok for him to act like that.
   Now the aforementioned "hot dog" King... I asked him about that about 2 years ago...  His reply was to the effect of he is so picky that he knows with the hot dog he will get something he will eat this way he is free to eat the things he will eat that are served.  He even said that he does try new things especially if he gets said hot dog.....
But yes you are correct about he who shall not be named being a butt.

Nichola